Construction Management is a highly flexible procurement route that places you, the client, firmly in the driving seat of your project.
Offering an alternative to the most commonly used methods of delivering construction projects – Traditional Contract or Design & Build Contract – Construction Management allows complex and demanding projects to start far quicker than traditionally tendered projects.
Using Construction Management you will benefit from our broad knowledge, experience and expertise gained from both contracting and consulting to expertly integrate with the professional team and take the lead in procuring and managing trade contractors. By creating a non-adversarial environment Construction Management brings greater levels of efficiency and quality for your project.
Construction Management can be particularly effective when procuring projects in the following sectors;
- Listed buildings with complex interfaces and strict parameters
- Brownfield sites with complex stakeholder interfaces, contamination or challenging design solutions
- Residential or commercial projects with very specific requirements regarding specification or standard of finishing
- International projects with designers, consultants and trade contractors based overseas
- Renewable Energy and Infrastructure projects and schemes
- Agriculture, Commercial and Heavy Industrial projects
Benefits of Construction Management
- Increased value for money by eliminating main contractor profit margins and reducing your overheads;
- a single point of contact to manage the entire concept to occupation process including design co-ordination and client appointed contractor interfaces;
- reassurance that your appointed construction manager is working purely in your best interest to build a collaborative, non-confrontational team dedicated to getting the best from trade contractors, the design team and suppliers;
- peace of mind that you are fully informed of the costs associated with each stage of your project allowing you to make fully considered decisions about design changes and/or value engineering options.
Planning Manager has a dynamic team with years of experience delivering. The most recent of which St. John’s College CRIPPS Phase 3. This project finished significantly under budget and 9 months early. This scheme was also awarded two RIBA awards. Please refer to Case Study section of this page for more details.