TENDER PLANNING / CONSTRUCTION PLANNING
Planning Manager provides a full tender planning service including:
- Production of tender programmes (NEC, JCT)
- Production of Two Stage Tender documentation
- Production of preliminary costs
- Design and procurement programmes
- Package programmes
- Compilation of Outline Method statements
- Design of Professional Site Layouts and logistics for submissions
Planning manager work with clients and main contractors to ensure a detailed tender programme and logistics strategy is compiled. Planning manager work closely with supply chain partners to find the best programme option taking into account design, procurement and lead in times.
We are an advocate of BIM and can utilise models to link tender programmes for video style presentations.
Using various software packages ASTA Powerproject, Microsoft Project Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse Analysis Software to check programmes.
Planning Manager can provide programmes for all aspects of the construction and civil engineering industry, including:
- Construction programmes for on and off site activities (NEC, JCT)
- Package and procurement programmes for each element of works
- Overall design and procurement programmes
- As built programmes
- Critical path analysis
- Subcontract programmes
- Lean construction workshops